Date(s) – 25/03/2017
7:00 am – 2:30 pm
Taman Negara Pulau Pinang
Join us as we once again organize our “Save Our Rainforest Race” for the year 2017!
PEKA Malaysia’s annual “Save Our Rainforest Race” is back! And this time, we are going North!
Register now and participate on this coming 25th March 2017 at Taman Negara Pulau Pinang.
A symbol to race against time, this 16km hike through nature is aimed at replanting trees and creating awareness on the importance of conserving our rainforest. Take part in our cause and be part of a 2 person team race for just RM 80 per person (RM 160 per team). Fee includes breakfast, lunch, T-shirt, race-kit and a tree for each team.
Register now! Seats are limited, registration closes on 21st March 2017!
Please register as per online registration form below, or if you would like to download the copy of the form, please click here.
To see what is the race all about, check out what happened in the previous SORR (2013-2016) here.
See Nature, See Life
and See You There!
RULES & REGULATIONS
*Participants between ages of 16-18 years old must be accompanied / paired with a guardian (aged 21 years and above).
* Do some stretching to avoid any cramps and muscle pull.
* Do build up stamina prior to the race; the race route includes uphill hike in the forest and require at least basic hiking experience.
* Do not run! This event is a Peaceful Hike Through Nature. Please adhere for safety reasons.
* Do not scream or shout while completing the race.
* Do not push one another while completing the race.
* Do not litter! There will be rubbish bags throughout the route.
*For further inquiries on Save Our Rainforest Race 2016 please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration and payment, please fill in the form and refer to the instructions below