To save the oldest rainforest with all its biodiversity from extinction as part of the total living environment for people. PEKA is for sustainability, heritage and environment.
- To create awareness for the preservation of jungles, rivers, seas and wildlife
- To actively work in preserving our Natural rainforest and to strive towards reforestation and sustainable living
- To advise and work along with national governments and advocate for adequate funding for ecosystem protection
- To preserve and promote awareness about the world’s most endangered biodiversity through scientific programs, local awareness campaigns, and economic initiatives
- To set up identified forest in every state of Peninsula Malaysia and name it “Royal Heritage Rainforest Conservatory” starting with the State of Pahang, making it the FIRST of its kind in the world
- To set up research facilities within the gazetted forests on the value of biodiversity for the national economy and the cost of biodiversity loss to the country
- To gazette areas with high value for wildlife and biodiversity