DECLARATION OF INDEMNITY
In consideration of the acceptance of entry to take part in this event, I/We, the below named person a participant participating in this said understand that it is form of adventure event that is set to take place in an extreme outdoor environment and I confirm that I am fully aware understand and agree that being such type of event are inherent dangers and certain elements of unpredictability that accompany the excitement. As such I agree to save harmless and keep indemnified the organizing committee, sponsor, owners together with such person who are responsible for the organization of the event and the respective officials, servants, representatives, employee and agents from against all actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in respect of injury or death to myself/ourselves or loss damages to our property however caused. The same may have been contributed to our conducted by the negligence of the said bodies, their employees, servants, representatives and agents. We will strictly refrain from any act of environmental destruction. And further agree to abide by all instructions issued by the organizers of this event. The organizers have the right to use the event on any advertisement, printing or promotional matters.
PEKA MALAYSIA is an NGO known as Pertubuhan Pelindung Khazanah Alam Malaysia, which was formed to stop the destruction of natural resources, to defend the rights of environment and be the voice of nature, and further more to educate to create awareness about nature, sound health and the preservation and sustenance of the environment.
PERTUBUHAN PELINDUNG KHAZANAH ALAM
15, Jalan Akuatik 13/77C, DKayangan, Section 13, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Andy 019-3302 633
Bazlinda 019-2422 625
Haikal 017-9019 920
Rahman 012-2814 110
RULES & REGULATIONS
* SORR 2018 is only open to ages of 16 and above
* Participants between ages of 16-18 years old must be accompanied / paired with a guardian (aged 21 years and above).
* Strictly no children are allowed to join this race. Please do not bring children and leave them unattended throughout the event.
* Pregnant women are NOT allowed to join the race and people with health problems are advised NOT to join (heart problem, slipped disc, asthma, etc)
* Please be reminded that this is a hiking event. So please wear hiking shoes and appropriate attire for the hiking activity.
* Toilets and changing rooms will be at briefing point area only. Please feel free to go nature but please be discreet and mind your surroundings
* Water booths will be available along the routes. Please mind your manners and queue.
* Marshalls and volunteers will be stationed at every check points. Kindly adhere to their instructions
* Do not leave your valuables unattended. We will not be responsible for any losses or damages of valuable items. Please do not leave valuables in your parked vehicle. All belongings are at your own responsibility and risk.
* Explore & Appreciate Natures Best. Do not pluck any leaves, plants,rocks or take anything home.
* Rubbish bags will be provided at every check points. Strictly NO LITTERING DOs
* Do some stretching to avoid any cramps and muscle pull.
* Do build up stamina prior to the race the race route includes uphill hike in the forest and require at least basic hiking experience. DON Ts
* Do not run! This event is a Peaceful Hike Through Nature. Please adhere for safety reasons.
* Do not scream or shout while completing the race.
* Do not push one another while completing the race.
* Do not litter! There will be rubbish bags throughout the route.