Save Our Rainforest Race 2019 Registration
Get ready for our coming 7th Save Our Rainforest Race 2019, happening on the 30th March 2019 at Hutan Botanikal Melaka! With the theme, Save Our Rainforest to Save Our Wildlife. See you in Melaka!
RULES & REGULATIONS
- SORR 2018 is only open to ages of 16 and above
- Participants between ages of 16-18 years old must be accompanied / paired with a guardian (aged 21 years and above).
- Strictly no children are allowed to join this race. Please do not bring children and leave them unattended throughout the event.
- Pregnant women are NOT allowed to join the race and people with health problems are advised NOT to join (heart problem, slipped disc, asthma, etc)
- Please be reminded that this is a hiking event. So please wear hiking shoes and appropriate attire for the hiking activity.
- Toilets and changing rooms will be at briefing point area only. Please feel free to go nature but please be discreet and mind your surroundings
- Water booths will be available along the routes. Please mind your manners and queue.
- Marshalls and volunteers will be stationed at every check points. Kindly adhere to their instructions
- Do not leave your valuables unattended. We will not be responsible for any losses or damages of valuable items. Please do not leave valuables in your parked vehicle. All belongings are at your own responsibility and risk.
- Explore & Appreciate Natures Best. Do not pluck any leaves, plants,rocks or take anything home.
- Rubbish bags will be provided at every check points. Strictly NO LITTERING DOs
- Do some stretching to avoid any cramps and muscle pull.
- Do build up stamina prior to the race the race route includes uphill hike in the forest and require at least basic hiking experience. DON Ts
- Do not run! This event is a Peaceful Hike Through Nature. Please adhere for safety reasons.
- Do not scream or shout while completing the race.
- Do not push one another while completing the race.
- Do not litter! There will be rubbish bags throughout the route.
Andy : 019-3302 633
Bazlinda : 019-2422 625
Haikal : 017-9019 920
Rahman : 012-2814 110